Brand Development Manager
Performs the critical role of serving as the primary interface in the conceptualization, development, and retention of new brands and products often involving complex and unique third party matters including sourcing solutions.
- Ensures brand owner satisfaction by managing day to day client relationship.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance client profitability by providing consultation services to brand owners in areas of product conceptualization and creative development.
- Applies expert knowledge in developing and implementing branding and design to maximize the brand’s long term potential.
- Provides market intelligence by proactively conducting product research, customer market research, and competitor research to identify and confirm alternatives and solutions to enable growth strategy.
- Responsible for identifying, building and managing relationships with suppliers for direct sourcing of products.
- Manage a team of junior staff who will focus on IPE and EPE.
- Coordinate with the special team regarding the needs of her brands (website, social media, blogs etc)
- Send monthly (or weekly) reports of the Brand’s progress/status
- Act as a funnel for her brands
- Implement/Come up with new marketing strategies to boost the sales/reviews of her products
- Online Marketing Expert (Is preferred)
- Good in written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Support Experience
- Strong project management skills, facilitation and presentation skills
- Team management experience
- Energetic and has a vision to succeed
We are looking for a talented videographer and can edit recorded footage into a finished project that matches our vision. The goal is bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. This position will be ongoing with hours and responsibilities varying based on business need.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience in video shooting.
- Must have good taste in choosing locations and visual props.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio or please send us a link of your previous works.
- Must be able to deliver high quality video and audio in a very time-sensitive and fast-paced manner.
- Doing research and product listing/description writing, press release writing
- Write press release, e-books and web content
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- A thorough knowledge of standard writing processes
- Blogging experience is an advantage
Digital Artist (Branding and 3D Product Modelling Expert)
- Create high-quality logo and branding designs, 3D product models, and any other form of digital media
- Create high quality labels, banners, graphic designs, documents, logo and branding, and any other form of digital media for clients in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for creating design solutions that get the company’s’ messages across with high visual impact
- Good grasp and taste in modern, minimalist and creative design
- Knowledge about color theory
- Experience in logo design and branding
- Experience in Web Designing is a plus
- Experience in product design and packaging design
- Experienced in using the following applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Knowledge in product 3D modeling and in using 3D software such as : Cinema 4D, 3Ds Max, Modo, etc.
- Knowledge in 3D rendering
- Fast and ability to hit deadlines
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Able to work with less supervision and has initiative
- Result oriented and a good team player
- Prepare regular financial reports for Brands
- Monitor inventory movement of products/Brands handled
- Record and check accuracy of Brand expenses
- Perform other accounting tasks required by Brand Managers/ Owners
- BS Accountancy graduate, preferably a CPA
- Fluent in English, written and Oral
Data Entry Specialist
- Ensure all data is accurately and quickly entered.
- Review all documents that come in for accuracy
- Update and correct any and all inaccuracies in the database.
- Extracts and compiles information from databases to produce routine and specialized reports.
- Disseminates reports according to established procedures.
- Excellent listening and oral/written communications skills.